2010年3月26日星期五

I know everythings...

I know what you talking about...but I still wan to know more...I wan u to tell me everything...actually what is going on? I really don't know...

Why u sick so long?
Everyday also saw u yelling here pain pain there pain pain
Treat it seriously
What happen?

She and you are different people
Don't always compare yourself with other
This world got many this kind of people
But
Think wisely
In the opposite of the Earth
Many people cannot even think about “love”
What they always think is how to survive until tomorrow
Water~food~and medicine
They need these...
Why wan to jealous about OTHER
Don't you think other also jealous u?
Jealous you what?
The shirt u wearing
for the one who surviving in cold weather
but they didn't have a cloth to wear too...
Your book
for the one who wan to study
but because they didn't even got money to buy a pencil and paper
...........and many

Specially to someone....sleep early too....haiz.....u write for he...and write for u......u also sick....take care....

没有评论:

发表评论